Don’t be scared of doing something a bit more flexible. While you’re on top, turn your head 360 degrees whilst screaming ‘the anti-christ has awoken’.
I feel like putting on my boots and my hat, stroll around with dirt in the air. With the sound of country music in the background.
Alrighty, here we go!
- I think the shaped Kraft Mac-n-Cheese (like Scooby & SpongeBob) honestly tastes better than the regular kind.
- I really like to drive with my left leg on the seat or the dash.
- I miss my Pop every single day, but I think I handled his passing a lot better than I imagined I would.
- I have a horribly dirty mouth…I just cuss constantly. And I really don’t want to talk like that, but I just can’t help it.
- My dream job would be owning a bakery and making cakes and cupcakes and yummy treats all day long.
- BUT, I really really REALLY want to be a stay at home Mom…for the first 5 years of each child’s life (if we have more than one).
- I’m Republican when it comes to my money, but Democrat when it comes to human rights (abortion, gay marriage, etc.).
- I adore my iPhone but despise Apple and their AWFUL support.
- 90% of my music is bootleg…and I feel SO GUILTY to the artists…but I’m far to cheap to buy the whole album or spend $1.29 for one song!
- I LOVE getting my head scratched/rubbed…especially the back of my neck. It’s the fastest way to relax me, and Hubs uses it to his advantage!